Data Processing Controller and Supervisor is Putignano Anna, born in Palagianello (Ta) on 09.08.1965, resident in Via Rillosi, 11 – 24128 Bergamo, C.F. PTGNNA65M49G251T – tel. +39 035/25.86.53 / mob: + 39 338/45.63.294.
Collection of personal data
The website www.casavacanzalavela.it may collect your personal information, such as name and e-mail address, only if you wish to CONTACTS via e-mail on the relevant page. During your surfing only the information relating to your computer and software in use will be collected. In particular: IP address, browser in use, domain name, access time and website of operation. This information is processed by Casa Vacanza la Vela in order to supply its service and to provide statistics about the use of the website. Casa Vacanza la Vela suggests that you also read the notes on privacy available on the websites variously related to its own. Casa Vacanza la Vela is not responsible for the protection of your privacy when surfing external websites.
|_icle_visitor_lang_js||24 hours||Your preferred language for this website (expiring every 24 hours)|
|_ga||2 years||Google Analytics statistics tracking (expiring every two years)|
|cookie_compliance||1 year||Used to store your approvance / denial for cookie usage (expiring every year)|
Consent to data collection
The information systems used to operate the website obtain, during normal usage, certain data whose transmission is intrinsic in the use of Internet communication protocols. The statistical and analytical data will be acquired by means of cookies. In accordance with the Privacy Code, as also specified by the provision of the Data Protection Authority on 8 May 2014, the visitors’ consent is not required for the attainment of such aims. Any further data release is optional and voluntary.
Purposes for the processing
- (a) meeting legal requirements
- (b) defending the Company’s rights before the court
- (c) satisfying every lawful request from the Public Security Forces
Casa Vacanza la Vela may also use the data spontaneously provided through the e-mail addresses on the CONTACTS page or otherwise voluntarily supplied through other e-mail correspondence within market investigations or proposal of offers concerning the Company’s own business. The visitors who have voluntarily provided their own data may oppose such processing purposes under article 7 of the Privacy Code. Casa Vacanza la Vela does not sell or transfer the personal information of its visitors or customers to third parties in any way.
Processing of personal information
Any information obtained through the Casa Vacanza la Vela’s website is mainly handled by means of computer devices under procedures and logics strictly relating to the purposes of collection and anyway in such a manner as to ensure confidentiality, in full respect of articles 11 and 31 of the Privacy Code.
Amendments to privacy statement
Casa Vacanza la Vela may occasionally amend these notes on privacy, also following the revision or integration of the reference framework at the national and/or community level. Possible new versions will be published on this page.
Right of access to data
Under art. 7 of the Privacy Code you may obtain information about your data in our possession, even if not registered yet, by writing to our e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
You may ask for information about:
– the origin of your personal data;
– the purposes and modes of data processing;
– the logic applied in case of processing by means of electronic devices;
– the personal details of the controller, supervisors and appointed representative pursuant to article 5, paragraph 2;
– the subjects or categories of subjects whom the personal data may be communicated to or who may get to know them as the appointed representative within the State territory, the supervisors or the persons in charge.
Moreover, you are entitled to be advised about:
- a) the update, amendment or, where interested therein, the integration of data;
- b) the erasure, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in breach of the law, including those which need not be retained for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
- c) the certification that the operations as per points a) and b) have been notified, even with regard to their content, to those to whom the data were communicated or disseminated, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate effort compared to the right that is to be protected.
You have the right to object to the whole or just part:
- a) to the processing of personal data for legitimate reasons, even though they are relevant to the purpose of collection;
- b) to the processing of personal data for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct sales materials or for completion of market research or for commercial communication.
1) Property, Site Content, Copyright and Registered Trademarks
The www.casavacanzalavela.it website and all its contents, including, by way of example but not of limitation, trademarks, logos, icons, pictures and texts, are the sole property of Putignano Anna, nata a Palagianello (Ta) il 09.08.1965, residente in Via Rillosi, 11 – 24128 Bergamo Italy, C.F. PTGNNA65M49G251T (hereinafter exclusively referred to as the “Casa Vacanza la Vela”) or of its third party service providers. Such contents are protected by the Italian and international copyright laws. The software component part of the site architecture, except where otherwise provided for, for software parts owned by Adobe Inc. and free software released under licence of GPL, BSD or variations thereof, is to be understood as also owned by the Casa Vacanza la Vela. The www.casavacanzalavela.it website might contain hypertext connections with external websites not controlled by the Casa Vacanza la Vela, which are provided as simple references and for whose contents Casa Vacanza la Vela may not be held liable. Casa Vacanza la Vela makes no warranty and declines all liabilities for such connections. If you decide to access any of such third party sites, you do so at your own risk.
2) Use of website
The www.casavacanzalavela.it website shall never be used for sending pornographic material or any material that offends common decency or, more in general, for any illegal purposes under the Italian legislation. Reproduction, alteration, copy, distribution, selling or exploitation of the site for commercial purposes is prohibited without prior consultation with the Casa Vacanza la Vela and explicit authorization thereof. Downloading or printing a copy of the content of this website is permitted for personal use. The User of the www.casavacanzalavela.it website undertakes to keep all instructions relating to the Casa Vacanza la Vela trademarks and patents.
3) User’s ability
4) Disclaimer of Warranty
The www.casavacanzalavela.it website is supplied “as is”. The Casa Vacanza la Vela and its suppliers make no representations about the site operability and the accuracy, completeness and reliability of the information, materials and products contained therein. To the extent permissible under the applicable laws, the Casa Vacanza la Vela makes no express implicit or implied warranties of merchantability and suitability for a particular purpose. The User is obliged to contact Casa Vacanza la Vela directly to check the availability and timeliness of information of interest.
5) Limitation of Liability
Casa Vacanza la Vela shall not be liable for damages of any kind caused by the use of the site, including direct, indirect, incidental and consequential damages.
6) Governing Law and Exclusive Jurisdiction
The Italian law is applicable to these General Terms and Conditions. For any controversy the Court of Bergamo shall have sole jurisdiction.
7) Modifications to the General Terms
Casa Vacanza la Vela reserves the right to modify the website and these General Terms at any time. Communication about said modifications shall be given on the following page.
8) Additional Terms
Further terms and conditions, other than these, can be applied to the sale of goods and services or to the use of other parts of the website: the User hereby undertakes to conform to these other terms and conditions.