Hello! I’m Anna and I would like to greet you and welcome you when you arrive in this wonderful town called Bergamo. I’m very proud of it because it is full of attractions for tourists, nature lovers and people who love good food. It is an amazing mixture of ancient medieval towers, 2000 year old walls, green hills, castles, many lakes in the vicinity, thermal spas and …. clean air. Bergamo is also a modern city with many sports facilities: horse riding, golf, cycling and sailing – from which I decided on the name of our holiday home – La Vela means ‘The Sail’ in Italian …. It is ideally situated because in less than an hour you can get to the EXPO 2015 in Milan or to the lakes of Como, Iseo or Garda
come to see us
I’m married for 22 years and I am always lived in the centre of the city in a modern condominium which is right next door to Your Holiday Home La Vela. The size of the apartment is 70 square metres or about 750 square feet in a very quiet area and has its own entrance. It is very airy and bright and was refurbished and refurnished by us recently… offering an unbeatable price to quality ratio for your stay!
many comforts in one place
The position of the Holiday Home is central and strategic:
> Orio al Serio Airport: 10 minutes drive (5 km)
> Pope John XXIII Hospital: 1 km
> Buses that run throughout the city, including the train station and the airport of Orio al Serio: just 20 meters
> Funicular to Upper Town: 15 minutes walk
Nearby you can find the Gallery of Modern Art – GAMEC – the art gallery Carrara, the Donizetti theatre (do you remember Lucia di Lammermoor? – Donizetti was the composer), very many churches, the Italcementi swimming pool, as well as many other amenities…
The ‘La Vela’ Holiday Home is composed of:
|>||A large entrance hall|
|>||A fully equipped kitchen
with a window onto a private terrace
and a view of the garden
|>||An ample double bedroom
with a window and bunk beds
|>||A bathroom with window and complete
with the comforts of a Jacuzzi and shower
What it is equipped with and other accessories included:
|•||Bed, bathroom and kitchen linen are included|
|•||Washing machine and hairdryer|
|•||LCD Television and Wi-Fi free|
|•||Fully equipped kitchen with oven,
fridge and dishes
|•||Iron and ironing board|
|•||Free parking is widely available|
|•||On request, transport can be provided
from/to Orio al Serio airport
or train station in Bergamo
• Weekly rate: from €245 to €700. Daily rate: from €55 to €100. Be rented also for one night only.
• The minimum and maximum rates vary and are dependent on the season. The tourist tax is not included.
• Custom quotes for longer stays.
• Hospitality and free for children up to 3 years.
• Guests are requested to leave the premises by 10:00 am on the last day of the stay and can move in between 13:00 on the day of arrival.
• To make a booking of over 3 days, we require our guests to make a deposit of 30% of the total cost of the stay.
• Cancellation: if the booking is cancelled 7 days before arrival there is no penalty.
• If the booking is cancelled less than 7 days before the arrival, guests will be charged for the first night of stay. For further information or other estimates, don’t hesitate to contact me email@example.com or mob: + 39 338/456 3294
• Payment of the deposit can be made by bank transfer. Settlement of the bill will be done on arrival. We don’t accept personal cheques, credit cards or Cashpoint cards.